Would you like to host your own Passover Seder?
If you are unable to be with us at Arbor House for our Maundy Thursday Seder, here is what you will need to host your own seder! The Facebook live stream will start April 18th at 6:30pm so you can follow along!
- A Haggadah! This is the one we will be using. It is usually best to have one for each person.
- On a plate:
- Charoset (you will find a link to the recipe below)
- Ground horseradish
- A Lamb bone
- On the table:
- Matzah (3 sheets wrapped in a napkin or cloth)
- Grape Juice (enough for everyone to have 4 small cups)
- A candle
- Matches or a lighter
- A Seder traditionally includes dinner as well, so you can do this before you eat like we will be.
For more information: https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/the-seder-plate/
Recipe for Charoset: https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/traditional-apple-walnut-charoset-234298